Revlevant Subject Areas
Selecting a tab will provide more detailed information regarding that category. The listed subject areas are a sample of tools within my field of expertise thatI feel comfortable working within and beyond their boundaries.
- General Security
- Network Design
- System Administration
- Web Development
- metasploit, msfvenom, SET
- nmap, massscan
- nc, john, tcpdump, psexec, pwdump
- VMWare Fusion
- curl, wget, sqlmap
- Firefox, Tamperdata, Proxy Selector, Hackbar, User Agent Switcher
- Security Center
- Light Perl
Web Application Penetration Testing.
Process and Methodology Development and Cultivation.
- General Cisco Configuration & Administration - Mostly any device other than enterprise level hardware & VOIP.
- General Unix Firewall Administrator - PF
- Linux / Unix - OSX, OpenBSD, Ubuntu, ESXi
- Windows - Windows XP>8.1, Windows Server 2003>2012
Web Development has been the longest running skill that i've possessed.
- HTML & CSS
- Wordpress Theming
- Flash & AC2
Hardware administration and general knowledge.
- Not A+ certified
- Basic Custom Workstation & Server Assembly
- Basic Apple Laptop Maintainence - PowerBook > MacBook Pro
- Basic Dell Server Maintianence
- Anything but printers
My scripting knowledge is directly linked to what needs to get done.
While I currently hold the following certifications I'm gearing up to grab the Global Information Assurance Certifation Pentester GPEN and the SANS 560 with 660 to follow.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional [CISSP] - 2012
- Certified Ethical Hacker [CEH] - 2010
- Certified Junior Blue Team Analyst - 2011
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Atlassian Confluence
- Best Practial RT (WebRT)